Information Collected. Here are the types of personal information we collect and confidentially maintain when a donor voluntarily provides it:
- Contact information, such as name, organization, address, phone number, and email address
- Payment information, including credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
- Gift information, including amount, purpose, and terms
- Planned-giving intent, as documented
- Shipping information, such as name, organization, and address
- Feedback, such as questions, comments, suggestions, and personal testimonies
- Requests for periodic updates, such as mailing and correspondence preferences
How Information Is Used. Iran Alive Ministries uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with the information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
In addition, we may use your information to acknowledge and provide a tax receipt for donations, for IRS purposes, and to provide substantiating records to charitable organization oversight groups like the ECFA.
Disclosure of Personal Information. Iran Alive Ministries will not sell, rent, lease, or share your personal information with anyone other than as required by law. We assure you that the identities of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Iran Alive Ministries, and Iran Alive Ministries will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List. We wish to avoid sending our donors unwanted mail. Please contact us at Avisa@iranaliveministries.org or call us at (469)982-0000 if you desire to be removed from our mailing list.