- We believe that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God. By this we understand that the whole Bible is inspired in the sense that holy men of God “were moved by the Holy Spirit” to write the very words of Scripture. We believe that this divine inspiration extends equally and fully to all parts of its writings historical, poetical, doctrinal and prophetical as they appear in the inerrant, original manuscripts.
- We believe that there is one God who has eternally manifested Himself in three persons: The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he later sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scripture as a representative and substitution sacrifice, and that all who repent and believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood and thus have salvation.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ and His present intercession in heaven for His saints (true believers).
- We believe that baptism should take place as soon as possible after salvation is realized, and it is done to fulfill the command of Jesus Christ and to identify with His death and resurrection.
- We believe that the Church, the body of Christ, is composed of all those who personally receive Jesus Christ by faith alone as their Savior and Lord and thus are born again and the results of their repentance and faith is apparent in their lives.
- We believe in the real existence and personality of Satan.
- We believe in “That Blessed Hope,” the personal and imminent second coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe that upon salvation, we are divinely reckoned to be related to this world as strangers and pilgrims, ambassadors and witnesses, and that our purpose in life should be to make Christ known to the whole world.
- We believe in the power of prayer for salvation, healing, filling of the believers by the Holy Spirit, and the furtherance of God’s Kingdom.