In Iran Alive
By God’s grace, Iran Alive aims to be an excellent steward of His resources (people, time, and finances), in order to maximize our impact for His Kingdom.
We pursue the highest standard of financial practices and accountability. That is why Iran Alive has been a member in good standing with ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) and voluntarily undergoes an annual independent audit.
We are not apologetic in fundraising but endeavor to stimulate biblical motivations for giving including love, vision, joy, compassion, and stewardship. God is the source of all provision, but He chooses to use people as His instruments for the fulfilling of His purposes.
- We treat each giver as a ministry partner, and every gif,t large or small, as a sacred trust.
- The annual budget is approved by our Board of Directors and reviewed by a Finance Committee.
- All staff including the president is financially accountable for every expense.
- We will give to other ministries and Kingdom work beyond ourselves.
- We protect the privacy of each donor and do not rent or sell our mailing list.
- We promptly receipt each gift and provide a year-end total of donations.
- We pray hard and work hard, believing that God will provide through His people.